3M Lead free Autoclave Tape 1322 for Steam Sterilization
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Trusted, high quality adhesive
- Lead Free Ink means no hazardous waste issues
- Stretchable backing that minimizes tape "pop-off" during sterilization
- Can be written on or labeled with pre-printed labels
- For use as a process indicator to show that a pack has been exposed to the steam Sterilization process. Also serves to seal sterilization packs. Can be used on all disposable and reusable wraps.
An exposure monitor that securely seals packs, and provides a visual assurance that the package has been exposed to the steam sterilization process.
As an exposure monitor, 3M Comply Indicator tapes securely seal packs and enables CSSD and OR personnel to know at a glance that the packs have been exposed to the sterilization process. The chemical indicator ink, printed in a diagonal striped pattern, changes color or turns darker when exposed to the sterilization process.