3M Chemical Indicators 1250 - Pack Control for Steam Sterilization
- Can be used in all 121-134°C steam sterilization cycles
- Color changes fro yellow to dark brown/black when exposed to steam sterilization. For use in all steam sterilizers.
- Long strip of chemical indicator ink printed on perforated-style strip. Allows full- or half-length use for different pack sizes. Have a large portion of indicator ink for a greater area of monitoring in the pack
- Size 1.5 cm x 20 cm (5/8" x 8-1/2")
- Yellow to dark brown/black color change
- For use as an internal pack monitor. Can be used in all steam sterilizers
An ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140-1:2005 Class 4 Chemical Indicator used to determine whether the sterilization process conditions were met inside each pack.
As an internal pack monitor, the 3M Comply Steam Chemical Indicator offers a distinct off-white to dark brown/black color change when exposed to steam sterilization. It can be used in all steam sterilizers. The strip is perforated, allowing full or half-length use for different pack sizes.