3M SteriGage Integrator 1243B
- “Moving front” style has accept/reject readout for instant results with easy interpretation
- Can be used in all 121 - 135°C steam sterilization cycles
- Performance requirements ensure the response correlates with a BI at three time/temperature relationships under ideal steam sterilization conditions
- Confirmed by BSI, a leading global independent Product Testing Service Company, to meet the performance requirements of ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140-1:2005 Class 5.
- For use as an internal pack monitor in all 121-135 °C Steam Sterilization processes
- Used inside the pack to check critical parameters of sterilisation process
- 'Accept' or 'Reject' at a glance, no color interpretation required in class 5
- Indicates sterilant penetration
An ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140-1:2005 ®2010 Class 5 Integrating Indicator for immediate, accurate and easy-to-read monitoring of sterilization process conditions inside packs. Can be used in all 121 - 135°C sterilization cycles.
As an internal pack monitor, the 3M Comply (SteriGage) Class 5 Steam Chemical Integrators offer immediate, accurate and easy to read method of monitoring the sterilization process conditions inside each pack. It can be used in all steam sterilizers. The easy-to-read moving front style has been shown to have a higher reading accuracy than color interpretation style indicators.