3M Cold & Hot Pack w/o covers, 2 Pieces/Box
|Regulatory Approvals||US FDA|
A soft, gel-filled pack that can be used to provide hot or cold therapy. Be sure to follow the instructions for use found on the box and the pack. 3M™ Reusable Cold/Hot Pack is a gel-filled pack that provides a convenient way to apply hot or cold therapy.
Directions For Use: Cold therapy is recommended for use for the first 48 hours following the injury. Hot therapy should not be used until 48 hours after the injury.
- Store cold pack in freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Insert cold pack in cover or wrap in cloth.
- Apply cold pack to injured area. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable. Do not apply for longer than 20 minutes at a time.
- Lay flat in microwave oven and heat at full power for 20 seconds. If pack expands like a balloon: Stop heating. Pack is too hot. Let pack cool. Check for leaks.
- Remove pack carefully from microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly. Check for desired temperature.
- Insert pack into cover or wrap in cloth.
- Apply hot pack to injured area. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable.