3M™ Scotchcast™ Plus Casting Tape
3M™ Scotchcast™ Plus Casting Tape combines the benefits of a fiberglass casting tape with the handling ease of plaster to provide orthopedic surgeons and casting personnel with the casting characteristics they need.
Features & Benefits
- •Simple application. Quick and easy to apply without mess
- •Water activated resin. Gives control of set time for both basic and speciality casting applications.
- •Tack free. Gives ease of roll unwind during application and enhanced glove movement during molding, thus improving lamination.
- •Multi-directional extensibility. Scotchcast Plus casting tape conforms well to contours, improving cast fit and appearance.
- •Durable. strong, water-resistant and hard wearing.
- •Lightweight. The fiberglass construction of Scotchcast Plus tape allows for ease of mobility.
- •Porous. Scotchcast Plus casting tapes allow the skin to breathe.
- •Improved finish. Scotchcast Plus tape has an improved finish to help prevent scratching skin or snagging clothes.
- •Patient pleasing colors. Available in colors that will brighten every patient’s day.
Ask Your Question
Write Your Own Review