Accu-Chek Performa Test Strips (Box of 100)
The Accu-Chek Performa test strip adjusts to heat, cold and humidity to ensure accurate measuring. The strip uses a super-fast-fill capillary window which acts like a funnel to help draw blood into the strip quickly, making dosing more convenient for the user.
- Fast test time - The test time of 5 seconds makes the Accu-Chek Performa system one of the fastest on the market.
- Small blood sample - Accu-Chek Performa test strips only require a tiny 0.6 µL sample.
- Re-dosing capability - The system indicates if more sample is needed and permits re-dosing within 5 seconds.
- AST capability - In addition to fingertip and palm testing, the user can test from the forearm, upper arm, thigh or calf.
- Large easy-to-handle, 'touchable' design - Test strips are sturdy and well constructed to help reduce strip waste and minimise the need to retest.
- Fast capillary fill - The strip uses a super-fast-fill capillary window, making dosing more convenient for the user.
- Large dosing area - The strip's wide mouth allows easier application of the sample.
- Contrast dosing - The yellow window is in contrast to the grey tip of the test strip, making it easy to see the dosing area.
- Strip Graphics - The strip features directional arrows to help the user understand the proper way to insert the strip.
- 6 gold electrodes - Test strip electrodes work with the system technology and code key to perform extensive quality checks prior to each test.