AED trainer (Automatic External Defibrillator Trainer) XFT-120C+ is designed to effectively train the emergency responder in the use of a clinical Automatic External Defibrillator (AED). This training unit provides a variety of pre-programmed scenarios to help responders become familiar with the defibrillator and allow them to demonstrate the basic skills necessary to use the defibrillator in an emergency.
- Lightweight and easy to carry unit
- Fully compliant with AHA 2015 guidelines.
- Easy to install/replace module that has our pre-programmed scenarios in multiple languages.
- Remote control unit provides instructors with easy access to changing scenarios and ability to pause play. Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included.
- 8 pre-programmed scenarios provide useful training and troubleshooting options for students.
- Dimensions of the unit are 7.5"x 6"x1.
- 1 year warranty.