Birth Pool in a Box Birth Pool Liner
0.20mm eco PVC. Free from cadmium, lead, and latex.
- Midwives love it & their friends recommend it
- Over 16,000 women use it every year
- It is fantastically comfortable and welcoming
- It is reassuringly sturdy robust and has handles in all the right places
- It has a built-in seat for bonding with your baby after birth
- It is deep enough for birth and height can be adjusted
- The disposable liner fits, so no nasty uncomfortable creases
- The Professional Pool has a 40 Use Warranty
- Number 1 selling inflatable Birth Pool
|Brands||Birth Pool In A Box|
|Regulatory Approvals||European CE|
Disposable Liner for Birth Pool in a Box Eco Regular. Incorporates a pocket for the cupholder on Birth Pool in a Box Eco Regular Plus, which lays flat if not used.
May also be used with any birth pool in a box Regular provided by your midwife. Does not fit hexagonal or circular inflatable pools, such as the first generation birth pool in a box.
Always use a new liner for birth. Buying an extra liner allows you to do full trial runs, or use the pool for relaxation in late pregnancy.
Material: 0.20mm eco PVC. Free from cadmium, lead, and latex.