Bone holding forceps long bone
Bone holding forceps large bone
|Bone holding forceps long bone|
- Bone Holding Forceps are commonly used to stabilize bones during repair.
- They may also be used to remove bone fragments from a surgical site.
- They are available in a number of sizes, as well as with or without ratchets making them a versatile instrument that can be used on both small and large bones.
- Serrated jaws with 2x2 teeth provide an extremely secure grip on bones.
- It features a ratchet mechanism and plier handle that curves slightly outward at the bottom for additional grip and control.
Ask Your Question
Write Your Own Review