Celsure 10V4H-08P – Thermal bag for collecting blood samples, up to 4 hours
· Celsure® 10V4H-08P is able to maintain the temperature of the samples between 2°C and 8°C in ambient conditions of 40°C constant temperature.
· Celsure® 10V4H-08P is a savE® Phase Change Material (PCM) based shipping solutions for Pharmaceutical products to provide temperature maintenance between 2-8°C for duration 4 hours. It has space for 10 packs of vials and the bag dimension is 400 x 140 x 60mm. It has two savE® PCM Pouches.
· Conditioning: These savE® HS 01 PCM cassettes need to be conditioned at -20°C for minimum 12 hours.
· Celsure® 10V4H-08P are suitable to carry any temperature critical diagnostic product samples such as blood, urine which needs to be stored between +2 to 8 °C.
· Using Phase Change materials Technology, Celsure® 10V4H-08P keeps your blood samples at safe temperatures for up to 4 hours.
· Durable, washable, rugged and leak proof, Celsure® 10V4H-08P is suitable for all weather conditions. Package Content: Thermally insulated bag with velcro and locking mechanism, 2 numbers of PCM(phase change materials) pack.