Contec Fingertip Pulse Oximeter CMS50D
- Buy 100 for ₹784 ₹700 each and save 6%
Contec CMS 50D is a Fingertip Pulse Oximeter.
Operation of the product is simple and convenient. The product is small in volume, light in weight (total weight is about 50g including batteries) and convenient in carrying.
Principle of the CMS50D Pulse Oximeter is as follows: Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, the Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger. The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports etc.
- Display Format: OLED Display
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0% - 100%
- Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 30 bpm - 250 bpm
- Pulse Wave Display: columiation display and the waveform display
- Power Requirements: 2 ×1.5V AAA alkaline battery(or using the rechargeable battery instead), adaptable range: 2.6V~3.6V
- Power Consumption: Smaller than 30mA
- Resolution: 1% for SpO2 and 1 bpm for Pulse Rate
- Measurement Accuracy: ±2% in a stage of 70%-100% SpO2
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of human-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%
- It is equipped with a function switch. The Oximeter can be powered off in case no finger is the Oximeter within 5 seconds
- Optical Sensor
- Red light (wavelength is 660nm, 6.65mW)
- Infrared (wavelength is 880nm, 6.75mW)