Contec VitalSign Monitor (SpO2+NIBP) CMS5100
Special Price ₹20,994 Regular Price ₹30,000
- CMS5100 Vital Sign Monitor adopts Oscillometry for NIBP measuring, Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combining Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology for SpO2 measuring.
- Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR) can be accurately measured.
- Compact appearance, comprehensive functions, simple and convenient operation, which is applicable for hospitals, community medical treatment and family.
- Applicable for adult, pediatric and neonatal for all-round monitoring, easy operation and high cost performance.
- Applicable for medicine, surgery, operating room, ICU/CCU, emergency room, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
- Compact and flexible appearance, easy for carrying and be suitable for indoor and outdoor(in ambulance) monitoring.
- User-friendly interface.
- Display with 2.8'' (320×240) color TFT LCD and red and yellow highlight LED.
- Visual and audible alarm for Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR), and upper and lower limit of alarm can be set.
- Unique Flash memory, storage for up to 2000 NIBP data and 78000 SpO2 data.
- Convenient and quick in inquiring measurement data, review for NIBP trend graph within 24-hour and SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR) trend graph within 20-hour.
Ask Your Question
Write Your Own Review