Contec VitalSign Monitor (SpO2+NIBP) CMS5100
- Buy 5 for ₹19,152 ₹17,100 each and save 5%
- Buy 15 for ₹18,194 ₹16,245 each and save 10%
Contec CMS5100 Patient Monitor adopts Oscillometry for NIBP measuring, Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combining Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology for SpO2 measuring.
Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR) can be accurately measured.
Compact appearance, comprehensive functions, simple and convenient operation, which is applicable for hospitals, community medical treatment and family.
Item will be shipped in 10-15 days (there can be small variation due to high demand for this product)
Limited Stock available. First come First serve.
We have the following payment options:
Account Name: Collateral Medical Private Limited
Account Number: 50200013787737
Type of Account: Current
Bank: HDFC BANK LTD
IFSC Code: HDFC0000002 Branch: KHAR(W)
2. UPI / BHIM / Google Pay:
Use any UPI app to pay to our HDFC account at:
Please do mention your order number while making the payment through NEFT / UPI and other payment apps.
Refund Policy: Order can be cancelled anytime before shipping. We will refund the payments within 24 hrs for UPI / NEFT payments. Other modes of payments can take upto 6 days
- Dimension:-190(L) ×162(W) ×240(H) mm
- Dimension for packaging:-402(L) ×228(W) ×320(H) mm
- Display:-2.8'' (320×240) colour TFT LCD and red and yellow highlight LED
- Measurement method:-Oscillometry
- Accuracy:-Maximum Mean deviation≤±5mmHg, Maximum Standard deviation≤8mmHg
- SpO2 Measuring Range: - 0%~100% (Resolution: 1%) Accuracy: ±2% in stage of 70%-100%, and unspecified in stage of less than 70%.
- Pulse Rate Measuring Range:-30bpm~250bpm (Resolution 1bpm) Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater
- Overpressure protection:-double protection for software and hardware
- Applicable for adult, pediatric and neonatal for all-round monitoring, easy operation and high cost performance.
- Applicable for medicine, surgery, operating room, ICU/CCU, emergency room, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics.
- Compact and flexible appearance, easy for carrying and be suitable for indoor and outdoor(in ambulance) monitoring.
- Visual and audible alarm for Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR), and upper and lower limit of alarm can be set.
- Unique Flash memory, storage for up to 2000 NIBP data and 78000 SpO2 data.
- Convenient and quick in inquiring measurement data, review for NIBP trend graph within 24-hour and SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR) trend graph within 20-hour.
- User Manual 1pc （GB only）on request for other Language
- Power cord 1pc
- Power adapter 1pc
- SpO2 sensor 1pc
- Adult NIBP cuff 1pc
- NIBP extension tube 1pc