Contec Fingertip Pulse Oximeter CMS50QB for Pediatric
- CMS50QB Pulse Oximeter adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology.
- Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.
- The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Compact and light weight
- User friendly and consumes less power
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode can be changed
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function
- Low-voltage indication-low voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage
- Small appearance, more fit for children
Ask Your Question
Write Your Own Review