Contec VitalSign Monitor PM60A
- The Patient Monitor can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.
- Principle:Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology .
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying.
- A pulse rate sound indication and battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication:low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage, and with alarm function
This product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
- Operation of the product is simple, low power consumption
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode can be changed
- With backlight,and changeable backlight-time
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function, the upper/down alarm range can be adjustable with clock function
- Connected with an external oximeter probe.
- Trend Graph/Table: Resolution from 1s, 5s, 10s,30s,1min,and so on. Storage of latest 96 hours trend data.
- Alarm:Adjustable High and Low limits. Three level audible and visual alarm , latest 50 alarm information and waveform displays 8 seconds which 4 seconds are before a certain time when the alarm is turned on and 4 seconds are after appointed time when the alarm is turned on
- Upload data: Data stored in SD card can be uploaded to computer and analyzed by software ""SpO2 Assistant"