Contec Handheld Spirometer SP10BT with Bluetooth
- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), Forced Expired Volume in one second (FEV1), the ratio of FEV1 and FVC (FEV1/FVC), Peak expiratory flow (PEF), 25% flow of the FVC (FEF25), 50% flow of the FVC (FEF50), 75% flow of the FVC(FEF75) and average flow between 25% and 75% of the FVC(FEF2575) can be measured. Besides, the testee condition can be shown by the ratio of the measured value and the predicted value.
- Flow rate-volume chart, volume-time chart display.
- Data memory, delete, upload and review.
- Trend chart display.
- Information prompts when volume or flow goes beyond the limits.
- Automatic power off when there is no operation in two minutes.
- Rechargeable lithium battery and with charging tips.
- Battery power display.
- Wired and wireless transmission function.
SPIROMETER is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the infrared mode for measuring relative items, it is applicable for hospital, clinic, family for routine test. .
1 .A User Manual
2. A USB data line
3. A mouthpiece
4. A power adapter
5. A CD (PC software)