Corwin Digital ECG Machine by Midmark (India)
Special Price ₹70,000 ₹62,500 Regular Price ₹84,000
- Corwin ECG is an easy-to-use, 12-lead resting digital ECG solution,helps to administer testing and access patient information to make cardiac assessments.
- Light weight and portable makes easy to move to any place.
- Data Storage:Can store upto 55000 ECG records in 1Gb Hard drive space.
- Auto analysis and interpretation of 12 lead ECG data for neonate,pediatric and adult patients.
- Facilites paperless tecnology in office to elimanate costs of thermal paper and hassles of scanning and filling patient charts.
- Plug and play,easy to install and ready to use with Corwin Manager Software.
- Light weight portable design weighing less than 300 gms.
- View & monitor live 12-lead ECG in selectable formats on-screen
- Smooth patient flow with ease of capturing with single click
- Auto analysis and interpretation of 12-lead ECG data for neonate, pediatric & adult patients
- Review & edit ECG results before printing with free text or customizable quick edit statements
- Lead open indication during the test so the technician can take appropriate action while thre patient is still connected
- Facilitate a paperless office strategy and eliminate the costs of thermal paper and hassles of scanning and filing patient charts
- Digital data storage in smaller file sizes, multiple formats (pdf & jpeg) and providing accurate viewing and measurements
- Quick access to ECG changes with direct overlay serial comparison of upto 4 ECG tests
- Enhance your diagnosis with electronic tools like zoom and on-screen calipers
- Plus ang play, easy to install and ready to use with Corwin Manager software
- Integration for data storage allows you to perform tests and store the information in digital format
- Part of family of products created to grow with your practice
- Weight: Less than 300gms
- Dimension: 145mm x 88mm x 30mm
- Power: Through USB Port
- Impedance: >100 MΩ
- Frequency Response: 0.05-150 Hz-3dB
- Filters: AC, Drift, Muscle (MYO)
- Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV ±5%
- Capturing: 12 leads, simultaneously
- Dynamic Range: ±10mV
- Basic safety and essential performance of electrocardiographs:- IEC 60601-2-25
- Medical electrical equipment; General requirements for basic safety and essential performance:- IEC 60601-1-1
- EMI/EMC:- IEC 60601-1-2
Ask Your Question
Write Your Own Review