Covidien PM10N Nellcor Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Convenient, handheld pulse oximeter that is ideal for spot-checks or continuous monitoring in various healthcare and home use settings.
- The monitoring system includes a vivid 3-inch color LCD screen, and connectivity to analytic tools and patient management systems.
- Small, lightweight, ergonomic handheld monitor for continuous and spot-check pulse oximetry monitoring
- Supports a robust data set, including real-time SpO2 and PR values, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend data
- Supports standard and home-care modes for use in hospital, hospital-type facilities, transport, mobile environments and home-care environments
- Supports Sleep Study Mode, which enables the clinician to dim the LCD display and silence alarms to prevent disruption of patients’ sleep
- Nellcor™ advanced signal processing technology delivers reliable operation even in difficult monitoring conditions
- LoSat expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% SpO2) when used with Nellcor™ adhesive sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- Compatible with the complete line of Nellcor™ single-patient-use, reusable and specialty sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- 80 hours of data storage capability
- Supports data export to an external personal computer for data analysis and printing functions
Ask Your Question
Write Your Own Review