ChoiceMMed MD300C63 Fingertip PulseOximeter AntiShock, Fall Resistant
The Next Best Thing in Affordable Pulse Oximetry:
The all-new MD300 C63 finger pulse oximeter provides exceptional quality and performance in a small, lightweight
design. The new, state-of-the-art features like a shockproof occlusion design, finger skid resistance and automatic
compensation for decreased infrared signal. This unit is suitable for use in hospitals, home care and during exercise.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
Littmann Pouch Black₹1,120.00
• Small & lightweight design
• Dual color OLED display; 6 display modes
• Display SpO2, PR, Pulse bar and Plethysmogram
• Low power consumption, automatically power off
• Battery-low indicator
• Adjustable brightness
• Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
• 2 AAA Alkaline batteries
• Operating manual
• Hang string
• BLD: Battery Cabin Safe Lock Design
Safety button on the battery door provides extra durability and allows for easy opening/closing when
• MBF: Maintains Finger Blood-Flow.
Provides additional measuring surface area to maintain and hold accurate data measurement
• FSRD: Finger Skid-Resistant Design.
Ergonomic skid-resistant material provides a comfortable, slip-free area for finger measurement
• ACA: Automatic Compensation for Infrared LED Attenuation
This new design will compensate for loss of LED signal to ensure accuracy
• SOD: Shockproof Occlusion Design
Improved design decreases cracking and breakage due to dropped units.
Weight: 33g without batteries
Dimension: 55mm x 32mm x 37mm
Display mode: Dual color OLED
SpO2: Measurement range: 70-100%, Accuracy: 70%--100%, ±3%, Resolution: ±1%
Pulse rate: Measurement range: 30-235 BPM, Accuracy: 30-99: ±2 BPM; 100-235: ±2%, Resolution: ±1 BPM
Environmental: Operating Temperature: 5°C - 40°C, Storage Temperature: -20°C - 55°C, Operating Humidity: <80%°C, Storage Humidity: <93%°C
**THE PRODUCT MAY VARY IN COLOR AN DESIGN. THE FEATURES AND WORKING WOULD REMAIN THE SAME.