HD STETH – Intelligent Stethoscope with Integrated EKG
- HD Steth is an intelligent stethoscope with three integrated ECG electrodes, which delivers accurate and instant cardiac insights.
- HD Steth leverages its patented noise cancellation and smart amplification for high fidelity auscultation.
- HD Steth enables real-time visualization of cardiac waveforms on a mobile app.
- Patient data can be saved and shared with a specialist for remote diagnosis and a second opinion.
HD Steth Features
- Integrated ECG leads
- Familiar Stethoscope form factor
- BLE Mobile App displays PCG & ECG waveforms on any smart device
- Smart amplification & noise cancellation for crystal clear heart sounds
HD Steth Benefits
- Saves time, costs and enhances the patient experience
- Instantaneous evidence-based detection at the point-of-care
- Eliminates wires, gels and conductive pads
- Simple to learn and easy to use
- Enables superior auscultation even in noisy environments
- Allows real-time collaboration with remote specialists & Tele-medicine organizations
HD Steth App
- Available for Android smart devices (iOS Coming Soon!)
- Free download from the App Store (HD Steth App Link)
- High fidelity sounds are shown as real-time waveforms on any smart device
- Bi-directional communications between HD Steth and App
- Record, save, review, replay, share, generate & save reports
- Records waveforms and patient data which can be easily:
- Print as an Auscultation Report
- Email to a specialist for Tele-medicine consultation
|The application of digital state of the art technology to the capture and analysis of heart sounds is opening a new era in cardiac diagnosis. The HD Steth has applied digital science to producing a superior auscultatory experience with suppression of extraneous noise and true fidelity of heart transients. Coupled with this technology is an ECG that is detected with the face of the listening surface. The display allows both recording of the heart sounds and their timing with the ECG. The permanent record of each patient will allow digital archiving for comparison and application of advanced digital technology for cardiac function analysis. As an academic cardiologist, I am assured that new observations of fundamental importance will emerge from this exciting technology.|
“Patient monitoring with HD Steth contributes to the containment of major adverse effects such as heart failure and post-op cardiac effects.”Dr. Douglas Johnston, MD, FACS/FAAP Professor of Surgery and Co-Director Stanford Byers Center for Biodesign