Littmann Classic III: Copper Finish chest-piece with Chocolate tubing 5809
|Regulatory Approvals||US FDA, European CE|
|placeholder||✍Type name to be engraved|
Special Price ₹9,741 ₹8,697 Regular Price ₹13,700
ChoiceMMed MD300C2 Fingertip PulseOximeter with multidirection displaySpecial Price ₹1,325 ₹1,183 Regular Price ₹2,990
3M™ Littmann® Classic III S.E.
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope is the latest version of the stethoscope that helps millions of medical professionals achieve their best.The Classic III stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, plus a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms. The Classic III stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm provides patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
The Classic III stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
The new Classic III stethoscope features:
1. High acoustic sensitivity for performing general physical assessments.
2. Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
3. New single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices.
4. Pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
5. Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
6. No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component—to help protect human health and the environment.
7. Available in multiple tubing colors and chestpiece finishes. Plus, every Classic III stethoscope comes with a five-year warranty.
- Free engraving*
◦ Free engraving is offered for Credit/Debit Cards, or Net Banking orders only
◦ Engraving is not available on cash on delivery (COD) orders
◦ Please fill in the name to be engraved in the above field.
- Delivery details:
◦ For non-engraving orders, we offer *Same Day Dispatch*
◦ For engraving orders, Next day dispatch
Here's what makes the Classic III stethoscope stand out:
Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
The pediatric side is useful for small or thin patients, around bandages, and for carotid assessment.
|Pediatric side converts to an open bell. Just remove the single-piece diaphragm and replace it with a non-chill rim.||Single-piece diaphragm is easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices.|
|Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm.||Next-generation tubing lasts longer with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.||No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component.|
|Applications||EMT/EMS , Medical Assistant , Nurse , Nursing Student|
|Binaural Construction||Single lumen|
|Chestpiece Finish||Machined Stainless Steel|
|Chestpiece Technology||Double Sided|