CA-MI New Aspiret Suction Unit
- CAMI New Aspiret is a medical applications aspirator working on 230V ~ / 50 Hz mains power supply and can be used for the nasal aspiration, oral aspiration, tracheal aspiration of the body liquids (mucus, catarrh or blood) both in adults and children
- Suction Unit CAMI New Aspiret is particularly suitable for hospital use, on the tracheotomized patients, minor surgical applications and post-operative therapy at home.
- Suction Unit CAMI New Aspiret is designed for continuous use and equipped with vacuum regulator and vacuum indicator located on the front panel.
- Made of highly heat resistant, electrically insulated plastic material in conformity with the latest European Safety Standard.
- Complies with EN 60601-1-11 and carries IP21 degree of protection.
POWER FEEDING: 230V-50Hz
ISO 10079-1 CLASSIFICATION: HIGH VACUUM/LOW FLOW
PUMP TYPE: Piston
FREE AIRFLOW: 15 l/min
VACUUM LIMIT: -563 mm Hg ( -75 kPa)
DUTY CYCLE: Non-stop operation
NOISE LEVEL: 59.6 dB
VACUUM CONTROL: Yes
GAUGE UNITS: kPa, bar
DIMENSIONS: 25 x 19 x 16 cm
WEIGHT: 2.2 kg