ProTilt Motorised Hospital Bed
ProTilt packages innovative positioning and monitoring tools that enhance patient's safety and experience as well as caregiver's efficiency. An unrivalled silhouette created by an award winning European Design House embodies elegance with dynamic performance. With an industry - leading blend of clinical positions, monitoring and safety feature, ProTilt promises to be on yourside in pursuing your vision to deliver the best healthcare experience and make a positive difference!
DISCLAIMER: Pictures used for representation purpose only. End product may differ from the images.
INCLUSIVE OF TAX AND PACKING CHARGES.
TRANSPORTATION CHARGES WILL BE EXTRA
*Approximate time of delivery - 2 to 3 weeks.
|Regulatory Approvals||IEC 60601-1-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-52|
# Technical Specifications
- Overall Dimensions: 2290 mm L X 1045 mm W.
- Mattress Platform : 1945 mm X 870 mm W.
- Backrest : 0 - 70 degrees
- Kneerest : 0- 47 degrees
- Trendelenburg : 0 - 14 degrees
- Reverse Trendelenburg : 0 - 14 degrees
- Truslide Retraction: 0 - 130 mm
- Lateral Tilt: 0 - 18 degrees
- Safe Working Load: 300 Kgs
- Bed Extension: 185 mm.
- Power In (Mains Power Supply) : Nominal 230 VAC
- Operating Range : 90V to 300V with battery and 150Vac to 300Vac without battery. 45/55 Hz, Max 2A.
- General Safety for Medical electrical equipment IEC 60601-1-1
- General Safety for Medical Beds IEC 60601-2-52
- EMI/EMC IEC 60601-1-2
- Digital Weighing scale
- Embedded panel on either side of middle railings for care givers and patients.
- Polymer moulded split type safety side rails.
- ACP (Assisstant Control Panel) with lockout switch
- Digital Monitor for angle indication.
- Emergency Head down
- Polymer Moulded head and foot panels, easily removable without using any tools.
- Four corners safety rubber buffers of 100 mm diameter.
- Battery Backup and SMPS
- 125 mm Diameter twin wheel high grade synthetic body casters with unidirectional and central locking mechanism.
- Provision for S.S heavy duty I.V. Rod.
- Provision for nurse call integration.
- Dual side manually operated CPR lever.
- Easily removable five section polypropylene platform tops.