Contec Pocket Fetal Doppler Sonoline C with 3MHz Probe
- Delicate and compact design, portable and easy to use
- Three working mode: Real-time FHR Display Mode, Averaged FHR Display Mode and Manual Mode
- FHR values, bar graph and heartbeat waveform color display
- Alarming in red when the FHR value is out of the normal range.
- Automatic shutdown: The device will automatically turn off if there is no signal within 1 minute.
Alarming in red when the FHR value is out of the normal range.
Probe falls off detection, battery status indication
Automatic shutdown: The device will automatically turn off if there is no signal within 1 minute.
Audio interface: Can be connected to other recording devices by recording cable, record fetal heart sound in real-time
Two 1.5V batteries (AA LR6) can last more than 8 hours for normal use
Crooked probe structure, which is easy to operate and increases the feeling of comfort, embodies the humanized design.
Sonoline C Pocket Fetal Doppler is a hand-held fetal heart rate detecting device that adopts Doppler theory. It can be used in hospitals and clinics for daily check by pregnant women. The device has high resolution color LCD screen which can display fetal heartbeat waveform and calculate the FHR value to help doctors for diagnosis in time.