3M Tegaderm 1633 (Adult Peripheral I.V. High Secural Dressing) Box of 100
Special Price ₹8,200 ₹7,321 Regular Price ₹10,933
- Many with notches and borders reinforced with a soft cloth fabric, designed to reduce edge lift and to seal around the insertion site.
- Waterproof dressing
- Transparent surgical dressing
- Soft cloth fabric
- Notched designs
- Non-adhesive handles
- Breathable film
Suggested Applications :
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters.
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs).
- Implanted infusion devices (ports).
- Dialysis catheters.
- Pulmonary artery catheters.
- Arterial catheters.
- Epidural catheters.
- I pump catheters.
- Scalp vein needles.
- Feeding tubes
- Benefits: The CDC/HICPAC Guidelines for the Prevention of Intravascular Catheter-Related Infections base dressing change recommendations on studies with Tegaderm™Film.
- Notched designs provide a better seal around the catheter.
- Sterile tape strips are provided on many dressings.
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange.
- Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing.
- Picture-frame style allows one-handed application and less waste.
- Unique, non-adhesive handles allow for hassle-free application.
- Waterproof dressing provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants and allows the patient to shower.
- For pediatric I.V.s, the 1610 dressing, with colorful bears, provides an ideal solutioN
Write Your Own Review