List of Policies.
Since the last two years from 2020 to 2022 we have digitized around 90% of our policies and procedures. As a result there has been a 30% reduction in use of paper and 40% reduction in use of electricity. A more detailed insight into how we brought such a significant change is given below :
- Reduced consumption of electricity by 40% since 2020
- Replaced the old high electricity consuming products with the low electricity consuming products ex: CFL lights replaced by LED lights & installation of Inverter Air conditioners.
- The company recycles all packaging material and buys only recycled packaging material when needed.
- We have an EHSS Manual in place that guides and abides by all the employees of the organization as well as the parties we are dealing with to follow the instructions for safe and careful disposal of Bio-waste and other waste.
- The company has 20% of female employees which is 5% higher than the country's average of 15%.
- 25% of the Management level employees constitute females.
- 48% of the employees of the company come from the disadvantaged socioeconomic group.
- A fair chance of employment is given to people from across various age groups.
- 50% of the employees are under 30 years of age, 44% of the employees are from 30 to 50 years of age and 6% of the employees are over 50 years of age.
- Festivals from across various religions and castes are celebrated in the company for our employees to feel at home.
Whistle Blower Policy
This policy is formulated to provide an opportunity to employees to report to the management instances of unethical behavior, actual or suspected, fraud or violation of the company’s code of conduct.