Bard Mesh Flat Sheet 2"X4" (5CM X 10CM )
With more than 50 years of Clinical Experience Bard® Mesh is the Gold Standard.
- More than 50 years of clinical experience.
- Can be tailored perioperatively and customized to any unique situation.
- Available in seven convenient sizes.
- Well tolerated by the body.
- Made of widely spaced monofilament fibers which cannot harbor bacteria.
BARD Mesh - The Gold Standard for Hernia Repair
- Scientifically proven, with more than 50 years of clinical eperience.
- Safe and ideal for a tension - free hernia repair technique.
- Encourages prompt tissue growth.
- Strong repair.
Bard mesh is constructed of knitted polypropylene monofilaments. The knit construction allows the mesh to be stretched in both directions, to accommodate and reinforce tissue defects. Bard® mesh is a nonabsorbable, sterile prosthesis.
Hernia Repair, Once and for all
Bard Mesh is a unique knitted polypropylene mesh indicated for use in inguinal, femoral and incisional hernias and abdominal chest wall defects. Bard Mesh is permeable to the growth of granulation tissue and stimulates prompt fibroplasia.
- Unique monofilament mesh constructed of Bard Mesh polypropylene.
- Inert in the presence of infections.
- Clinical studies have shown that when Bard Mesh is used in hernia repairs, recurrence rates have been dramatically reduced.
- Bard Mesh is the product of choice in the "tension - free" hernia procedure.
- Ecellent handling and suture retention, with eceptionally high tensile strength.
- Stimulates a prompt fibroblastic reaction around and through the mesh, further strengthening the repair.
- Infections can be treated without removal of the mesh.
- Patient trauma due to re - operation is reduced.