Biphasic Defibrillator LPM403A
- Easy Operation
- Cardiac Monitor
- In-Built Recorder
- Biphasic Technology Both AED & Manual Modes ECG, Spo2 & In-Built Printer Color
- TFT Screen 7 Lead ECG Display
- Energy Selection – 02 ~ 360 Joules Display both Selected Delivered Energy
- LifePlus Defibrillator is used for saving lives in emergency medicine, defibrillators are put to use during cardiac dysrhythmias and during ventricular defibrillation.
- The device delivers countershock using electric current and recuperates an individual’s electric state of the heart to beat in a pattern that can be controlled.
- The electric shock depolarizes the heart muscle and hence brings back the normal conduction.
- Early in 1899, it was found that smaller electrical charges created ventricular fibrillation whereas large electrical charges reversed it and hence defibrillation as a concept was born.
- From paddle-type bulky electrodes used in the 1950s we have advanced to the modern-day portable lesser weigh defibrillators.
- Defibrillators are no more limited to hospitals and emergency care set-ups.
- Automated external defibrillators, also called as PAD (Public Access Defibrillators) are installed in public places to save lives.
- Life Plus LPM-403AN is a Biphasic Defib Monitor with Cardiac Monitor with AED & Printer. It has a 7″ color Screen, ECG , In- Build Battery backup , Trend & 360 J output.
Ask Your Question
Write Your Own Review