Contec Fetal Monitor CMS800G1
- Compact design, can be placed horizontally or hung on the wall.
- Color LCD, 60° convertible screen
- Area mark for normal FHR(120 BPM~160 BPM).
- Manual record for fetal movement.
- Alarm for abnormal FHR
- Storage, playback and print the monitoring curve for continuous 12 hours.
Fetal Monitor can real-time acquire FHR, TOCO, and FMOV, which can provide reference data for clinical use. It can be used individually or connected with a central monitoring system in the obstetrical department to form a network monitoring system.
- Display monitoring curve and data clearly
- Real-time monitoring for a continuous 24 hours.
- Optional interface languages: Chinese and English.
- Optional twins monitoring.
- 9-crystal and broad beam transducer.
- Extra long-life and high-resolution built-in thermal printer.
- Communicate with te central monitoring system by the built-in RJ45.