Contec 80A 1-Channel ECG Machine
ECG80A is a portable device which is used to collect 12-lead ECG waveform for diagnosis and research. It is used for examination, clinic, emergency treatment and ward.
1 Year on machine and 6 months on consumables
- 2.7" STN-LCD, accurate and clear ECG waveform and working state display, economical to save recording paper.
- Touch keyboard, simple and convenient to operate.
- Compact, delicate and portable design.
- Digital signal processing technology to get high-quality ECG waveforms via AC filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- High-resolution thermal printing system(8 dot/mm), no need for any adjustments. Recording frequency: up to 150Hz.
- Real-time record single-channel ECG waveform and annotation(including lead mark, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc.).
- In AUTO mode, finish all operation by pressing the button once, which improves work efficiency.
- Multi-language (Chinese, English, French, Italian, German and Turkish, Spanish) interface and report.
- Detachable lithium battery, convenient to use and replace.
- In optimal DC state, up to 8h standby time, continuous print up to 4h, record up to 150 ECG waveform.
- Power Adaptor
- One lithium rechargeable battery DC
- ECG Leads 15Pin 12 lead ECG Cables
- Six Suction Bulb
- Four Clamp